Friday, October 28, 2011

Onion Pepper Flank Steak.


It's been a while since I last posted but...
I'm so excited to share my new recipe with you!

 I found my newest favorite brand of seasoning at a glorious place called the Savory Spice Shop!
Go to their website at www.savoryspiceshop.com
What I love most about their seasonings is that they do not contain MSG's and they're Gluten Free!!! This is huge, given the fact that so many people in this country have chronic gluten allergies! Give them a try; I promise you won't be disappointed!

Ingredients:
3 heaping tbsp Family Style Fajita Seasoning mix (Savory Spice Shop)
2 lbs. thinly sliced flank steak
1 large onion chopped or sliced
Yellow, Red, and Orange Bell peppers sliced
5 Tbsp good quality olive oil
3 to 4 Tbsp Oyster Flavor Sauce (Panda Brand)
Hot Sauce to taste...(I make my own, but you can use your favorite one)!

Directions:
Combine sliced flank steak with family style fajita seasonings and 1 Tbsp olive oil and let it marinate  for 10 to 15 minutes.

In a pan large enough to accommodate steak, over medium/high heat, add the olive oil and steak.
make sure steak is seared, before stirring it, for about 3 to 5 minutes. (trust me, since the steak is thinly sliced it won't take that long to cook)!

Give it a stir and then add the rest of your ingredients. Cook for 2 to 3 minute or so.
Serve over white rice, tortilla, or try it as a Taco salad in shell bowls!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keefer Event

The Menu Mini BBQ Meatballs Killer Artichoke Dip Cheese filled Dates Wrapped with Bacon Chicharrones de Pollo Greek Cucumber Sauce Pr...