Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OMG....Raisin Bread


OMG...It’s been years since I’ve made this bread!
It takes me back to Saudi Arabia when my Papa bought me my first bread maker.
I love that Papa!

This bread is so easy, especially when making it with bread machine!
Add the ingredients to the bread maker in the order listed:

1 cup warm water (not hot)
2 1/2 cups flour 

2 Tbsp dry milk
1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Cinnamon

2 Tbsp. butter diced
1 packet dry fast acting yeast
2 Tbsp flaxseed
1 cup raisins

Select sweet bread on your bread maker and go about your business.  Before you know it, the sweet aroma will fill your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keefer Event

The Menu Mini BBQ Meatballs Killer Artichoke Dip Cheese filled Dates Wrapped with Bacon Chicharrones de Pollo Greek Cucumber Sauce Pr...